Day one. My main aim is to be able to use the internet and gradually erode the urge to visit a porn site, or download any porn. Considering i can't recall a time when i haven't surfed for porn at home this will be a big challenge. Bizarrely i've never even once attempted to look at porn at work, it's as if there is a barrier in place there already. Anyway bookmarks have been deleted, but sadly i can run those website addresses off the top of my head. So tonight i've been on the internet twice and haven't looked my regular porn sites.
I should actually add these details to the mix. I'm 30 (31 this year), single, and still live with my parents. I've had a total of 3 relationships 2 really screwed me up and the last one just fizzled out, plus i didn't have sex until i was 25.
On that bombshell let's see how i get on seven days from now.
Monday, 26 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment