Well i've well and truly fallen off the wagon. It's as if the last the few weeks haven't happened. The little voice inside my head has decided to go back to the way things were at the end of January. The thing is i can't quite work out was has been the trigger, was it abstaining too long from certain types of porn? do i need to satisfy that little portion of the brain? I need to go back to the origins of how and why i started this in the first place. I think that little nugget of information has somehow been put to the back of my mind.
It's hard to describe the sort of feeling i get when i start searching, it calms a little portion of my brain. Weird. I need to go back to Porn Forgotten's blog and remind myself of why i started this in the first place.
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck man. I hope you find the answers to your questions.
ReplyDelete