Wednesday, 27 January 2010
#34
I met up with my ex tonight for something to eat. It went ok, i think it could've been better. It was tough, i miss her so much, i get over her then i meet her, then i get emotional again. It's so hard to say goodbye to someone, i can't lie, i like her so much. Aaaargh why can't i get over her? She's over me! Why can't i let her go? I miss her i want her. Will i get another chance? What if we meet up again in a few months time? Will i still feel the same way about her? Fuck. Shit. Fuck. We go on ok, we laughed and talked, not about us, just skirted around the issue. How do i tell her i miss her? Why waste my time if she doesn't feel the same way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think it's best if you just become honest with your feelings, if you're comfortable enough. I'm married to a recovering addict (under the GreatnessAhead program) and dealing with emotions could be really tricky. The best thing that we could do is to communicate honestly. Who knows? Love may be sweeter the second time around. :)
ReplyDelete